Tuesday 7 October 2014

Thumbnails, thumbnails - Tamara, Thekla & Zenobia

 
Struggled a bit with Tamara, hence the limited amount of thumbnails. A bit more inspired with Thekla - this city seemed a little magical, although I felt like I was repeating myself a bit towards the end. Not sure I will be choosing either of these as my city, but always good to explore!
 


Quite liked the sound of Zenobia and it reminded me a little of the Ewok village from Return of the Jedi. I'd quite like to live up in the air with wooden walkways and little bamboo huts!

I'm worried my thumbnails are all looking a bit 'samey' but I'm trying to get used to digital painting and using Photoshop. I was a complete novice before starting this course and started off getting a bit frustrated as I knew what I wanted to do, but not always how to do it! Am getting there though - I have some favourite brushes and I'm getting used to some of the tools. Hoping to use some hand-drawn sketches a bit more and perhaps incorporate them into Photoshop as Jordan was showing us last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment